Exit Survey »
Questions marked with a * are required
Part 1: General Questions About You & Your School
1. Please list your name.
2. Please list your email address.
3. Please list your school name, city and state.
4. Please list the department in which you teach.
5. At what type of school do you teach?
6. Please list your position at your school. (Select all that apply.)
7. What is your academic area of expertise (i.e. medical assisting, medical terminology, medical insurance)?
8. How long have you been teaching?
9. Please list any certifications or advanced degrees that you have (i.e. CPC, RHIA, CMA, MBA). Please enter "none" if you have no certifications.
10. In addition to your work at the school, are you affiliated with a practice or a hospital?
11. If yes, please list your affiliations and your roles.
12. When do you typically make text adoption decisions, either to roll to a new edition of your current text or to change to a next text (i.e. what time of year)?
13. What courses, if any, has your school added to the curriculum in the last 1-2 years? Please enter "none" if appropriate.
14. What courses, if any, is your school planning to add to the curriculum in the next 1-2 years? Please enter "none" if appropriate.
15. What supplemental products do you typically use in your courses? (Please select all that apply.)
16. Which of the following supplements are you interested in authoring? (Please select all that apply, or none if that is appropriate.)
if you have any questions regarding this survey.